What is Altitude Training and how does it work?
- Altitude Training involves training or exercising with low-oxygen air.
- Altitude Training can be done inside of a Altitude Chamber or using an Altitude Training Mask System
- Altitude Training can include long-duration altitude sessions or very short high-intensity intervals.
- In order to follow protools and maintain safety, altitude training involves measuring the oxygen in the blood via a pulse-oximeter.
- There are different training protocols for different athletes at different ability levels.
- Altitude Training can be used for sports performance, rehab, altitude acclimatization and wellness.