Our High-Flow Air Equipment can convert any size training or sleeping space to a High or Low-Oxygen environment.
Please see our various options below or contact us for an initial estimate.
- High-Flow Air System designed for commercial and research use
- Industrial Nitrogen Membrane Technology
- Oxygen Control to .1% (o2 Range 3% – 40%)
- Leading warranty in the industry (5 year)
- Designed for 24 / 7 operation
- Convert large bedrooms or training spaces to high or low oxygen
- Paired with o2 sensor, touch-screen and industrial compressor
- Multiple E-100 Generators with touch-screen provides complete automated control
- E-100 supplies 110 liters per minute at 15% o2, 10 lpm @ 90% o2
- Custom systems includes 10” Touch-Screen Control Panel and electrical control system accessible via internet Wifi connection.
- Ideal for small room conversions, chambers, smaller budgets
- Industrial Compressor (10Kw to 75Kw) included with High-Flow Equipment
- Package includes air dryer, pressure tank, multi-stage filtration
- Compressor is designed for 24 /7 operation
- WiFi Remote Monitoring and Control Option Included
- Touch-Screen / Remote Control available for E-100 and High-Flow equipment
- 7-Day Time/Altitude Scheduler with Multi-Stage Safety Alarms
- Password Protected Altitude Setting/Display Control
- Zirconium Oxygen Monitor
- Co2 Monitor Integration
- WiFi Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics / Support Included
Frequently Asked Questions for High-Flow Altitude Equipment
1) How much space do I need to set aside for the Elevate Intelligent Altitude system?
A: The Elevate system consists of 4 main components:
1) Elevate Altitude Air Filtration Cabinet
2) Air Compressor (with tank, filters, air-dryer)
3) Oxygen Monitor
4) Touch-Screen Control Panel
The air compressor and cabinet need a dedicated space with electrical from which to pipe the air supply lines. Ideally the mechanical room will be at least 10 x 10 x 8 in dimensions.
2) As a customer, what do I need to provide to install a new system?
A: The Elevate High-Flow system requires a specific electrical connection based on the size of the compressor. The air compressor requires
both ducting for intake and heat exhaust outflow. Some of the heat can be used for maintaining temperature in the service room or for heating other parts of the home or facility
compressor and a single wall outlet for our control panel to power from.
B. In order to convert an existing space to altitude, the Altitude Room is required to be a sealed environment, with all penetrations such as light fixtures, AC ducting, windows and doors needing to be sealed. We will work with your general and mechanical contractors to ensure the room is constructed or modified to ensure the space can be brought to altitude.
3) How long does the order process take?
From the time of the official order to start up, it takes generally 4-6 weeks. During this time, our engineers will be working with your contractor
to ensure the process is as painless and stress free as possible. After the order is placed, one of our engineers will visit your site to ensure all measurements and project plans are in order for a seamless installation.
4) How long does the actual installation take?
The actual equipment installation will take about 3 days to fully install and test. Testing includes pressure-testing, altitude verification and system training for staff.