We offer two types of altitude training equipment - one intended for personal-use at home with a tent or mask, the other our high-flow equipment which is ideal for multi-user altitude facilities or large altitude room conversions.
Please see the various options below or contact us if you're interested in a custom altitude system.
What are the benefits of Altitude Training?
- Improved aerobic and anaerobic performance
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Increased power
- Improved endurance and stamina
- Faster recovery
- Enhanced oxygen supply to exercising muscles
- Increased exercise til exhaustion (ETE)
- Improved vo2 max
- Increased exercise economy
Why "simulated altitude training"?
- Acclimate from the comfort of Home
- Enhance Endurance, speed, power and recovery
- Cost savings vs. traditional “altitude camps”
- Re-condition faster than traditional rehab
- Improve numerous health challenges such as asthma and Type II Diabetes
Who trains at high altitudes?
- Pro Sports Teams (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS)
- Sports Performance Training Centers (NY Sports Science Lab, Sports Academy Los Angeles)
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers
- Professional Athletes + Weekend Warriors
- Mountaineers and Guide Companies
Mile High Social
Warning: The account for high_altitude_training needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page