Why "simulated altitude training"?
- Acclimate from the comfort of Home
- Enhance Endurance, speed, power and recovery
- Cost savings vs. traditional “altitude camps”
- Re-condition faster than traditional rehab
- Improve numerous health challenges such as asthma and Type II Diabetes
What are the benefits of Altitude Training?
- Improved aerobic and anaerobic performance
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Increased power
- Improved endurance and stamina
- Faster recovery
- Enhanced oxygen supply to exercising muscles
- Increased exercise til exhaustion (ETE)
- Improved vo2 max
- Increased exercise economy
Who trains at high altitudes?
- Pro Sports Teams (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS)
- Sports Performance Training Centers (NY Sports Science Lab, Sports Academy Los Angeles)
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers
- Professional Athletes + Weekend Warriors
- Mountaineers and Guide Companies