Transform your environmental chamber into a high altitude chamber with Mile High Altitude Training Equipment. If you have an existing testing chamber, add the latest in sports technology. With low-oxygen air, your chamber will become a truly custom environmental chamber.
- Custom built for any size/dimensions/# of users
- Flow range starts at 200 liters per minute (enough for a small room/up to 4 users) and increases
- Up to 10,000liter/minute for larger spaces and a greater number of users (up to 50 or more).
- Altitude, humidity, hyperoxic (high-oxygen), temperature control options
- Smartphone/PC Accessible
- High-Flow Altitude Equipment supplies between 500 to 5,000 Liters per Minute at 10.5% o2
- Atlas Copco Compressor (10Kw to 75Kw) Included
- 8” Touch-Screen Control Panel
- 7-Day Time/Altitude Scheduler with Multi-Stage Safety Alarms
- Password Protected Altitude Setting/Display Control
- Zirconium Oxygen Monitor
- Co2 Monitor Integration
- Password Protected Altitude Control:
Our control panel will feature 6-digit password protection, enabling only authorized users to make modifications to time/date/altitude set-points.
- Low Oxygen Purity Alarm, High Oxygen Purity Alarm, Electrical System Fault:
If system recognizes abnormal feedback, our system will provide a continuous flow of sea-level (20.9%) air and the system will alarm and then revert to normoxic conditions. The alarm condition will be displayed on the screen. This will be maintained until a qualified technician identifies and rectifies the fault.
If electrical is cut to building or air system, valves automatically revert to providing sea-level air, thereby ensuring the altitude chamber will return to sea-level.
If our PLC reads data significantly different than last recorded data set (2 1⁄2 standard deviation), our system automatically will return to Safe Mode.