Who We Are
We’re a group of adventure seekers and sports fanatics that are passionate about showing people the benefits of altitude training. We feel both fortunate and proud to include pro sports teams from the NBA, NHL, UFC and NFL as well as some of the most badass mountaineers and weekend warriors around. Our team has over 60 years combined experience in sports technology and athletic strength and conditioning and we’d love to put our experience to use for you.
Who’s training at altitude?
- Athletes of all levels looking to improve their performance at sea level or at altitude
- Individuals climbing high altitude peaks concerned with Altitude Sickness
- Pro Sports Teams (NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS)
- Sports Performance Training Centers
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers
- Professional Athletes + Weekend Warriors
- Mountaineers + Guide Companies
Mile High clients
Professional Sports Teams (USA)
- Atlanta Falcons (NFL)
- Los Angeles Clippers (NBA)
- Chicago Blackhawks (NHL)
- New York Jets (NFL)
- Orlando Magic (NBA)
- Houston Rockets (NBA)
Athletic Training Facilities
- Mamba Sports Academy -Newbury Park, CA- https://mambasportsacademy.com
- NY Sports Science Lab -NYC – https://nysportssciencelab.com/
- Be Fit Consultants – Santa Barbara, CA- http://befitconsultants.com/
- Altitude Athletic Training -Toronto, Canada- https://altitudeathletictraining.com/
Universities, Training Companies, and Organizations
“Our training staff put together one of the best rehab programs I’ve seen, doing simulated game conditioning, high-altitude training and all this crazy stuff,” Griffin said. “I’m actually recovering at a better rate now than I was heading into the season.” – Blake Griffin – NBA All-Star
“It was a great trip and to be honest my cousin and were amongst the best when it came to altitude issues. We did both take Diamox as well, but as did many others, the clear difference was our high altitude training prior to arrival. Given that we both live at sea level we performed surprisingly well. Both had solid blood oxygen and pulse stats all trip long.”
Jon G. – Boston, MA
“We did it! My team and I concluded a very successful summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro and are ecstatic to have raised so much for our charity, The Rich Center for Autism. Our 3 team members that used your equipment all faired far better than the rest of the group. While four or five others experienced significant headaches and fatigue, the three of us never dealt with the light-headedness or nausea we were all expecting. We’re very thankful we got to enjoy our summit day altitude sickness-free!
David R. – Youngstown, OH
When I decided to rent with your company, I considered all possible options and I concluded that Mile High would provide the highest level of service and best preparation for my trek to Kilimanjaro. This trip was a lifelong dream for my daughter and I, so we took every step we could to make sure we would succeed. We summited February 2nd, 2019 at 9:14 in the morning and it was truly a memory we will never forget. Considering we had no altitude issues while much of the group did, I’m very happy I made the investment to ensure altitude wouldn’t be something that could derail our adventure. Thanks a ton!
Dr. Grant M. – Temecula, CA