Who We Are
Founded in 2015, we’re on a mission to make the highest quality equipment and provide the absolute best service in this niche industry.
Our goal is to continue to make altitude training affordable for more individuals while not sacrificing quality or reliability. At the same time, we’re dead set on designing and engineering the most advanced oxygen control systems for both high and low-oxygen applications.
We feel both fortunate and grateful for all the amazing customers that have put faith in us with their investment. We work everyday to satisfy existing clients, build relationships with new ones, and to build the type of business that we would want to purchase from.
We have some amazing people and technology partners that make Mile High equipment a reality. Our team and their respective companies have over 80 years combined experience in nitrogen/oxygen air systems, robotics and automation control systems, and hypoxic training.
Give us a shout, we’d love to hear from you!
Who’s training at altitude?
- Athletes of all levels looking to improve their performance at sea level or at altitude
- Individuals climbing high altitude peaks concerned with Altitude Sickness
- Pro Sports Teams (NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS)
- Sports Performance Training Centers
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers
- Professional Athletes + Weekend Warriors
- Mountaineers + Guide Companies
Professional Sports Teams (USA)
- Atlanta Falcons (NFL)
- Los Angeles Clippers (NBA)
- Chicago Blackhawks (NHL)
- New York Jets (NFL)
- Orlando Magic (NBA)
- Houston Rockets (NBA)
Athletic Training Facilities
- Altitude Athletic Training Toronto, Canada – https://altitudeathletictraining.com/
- Block Fitness Collective – Oro Valley, AZ – https://www.blockfitco.com/
- Mamba Sports Academy -Newbury Park, CA – https://mambasportsacademy.com
- NY Sports Science Lab -NYC – https://nysportssciencelab.com/
- Be Fit Consultants – Santa Barbara, CA – http://befitconsultants.com/
- Athlete’s Recovery Lounge – Los Angeles, CA – https://www.instagram.com/ptrncareinc/?hl=en
- VF Corporation (Vans, The North Face, Wrangler) https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfxmCRj2hx/
- Keros Therapeutics
Universities, Training Companies, and Organizations
“Our training staff put together one of the best rehab programs I’ve seen, doing simulated game conditioning, high-altitude training and all this crazy stuff,” Griffin said. “I’m actually recovering at a better rate now than I was heading into the season.” – Blake Griffin – NBA All-Star
“It was a great trip and to be honest my cousin and were amongst the best when it came to altitude issues. We did both take Diamox as well, but as did many others, the clear difference was our high altitude training prior to arrival. Given that we both live at sea level we performed surprisingly well. Both had solid blood oxygen and pulse stats all trip long.”
Jon G. – Boston, MA
“We did it! My team and I concluded a very successful summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro and are ecstatic to have raised so much for our charity, The Rich Center for Autism. Our 3 team members that used your equipment all faired far better than the rest of the group. While four or five others experienced significant headaches and fatigue, the three of us never dealt with the light-headedness or nausea we were all expecting. We’re very thankful we got to enjoy our summit day altitude sickness-free!
David R. – Youngstown, OH
“When I decided to rent with your company, I considered all possible options and I concluded that Mile High would provide the highest level of service and best preparation for my trek to Kilimanjaro. This trip was a lifelong dream for my daughter and I, so we took every step we could to make sure we would succeed. We summited February 2nd, 2019 at 9:14 in the morning and it was truly a memory we will never forget. Considering we had no altitude issues while much of the group did, I’m very happy I made the investment to ensure altitude wouldn’t be something that could derail our adventure. Thanks a ton!”
Dr. Grant M. – Temecula, CA